Students Orientation. Office Records
Scope and Contents
The collection contains office records regarding student orientation at UMD between the years of 1955 and 1974. Included in the collection are orientation materials, correspondence, minutes from orientation training sessions, Welcome Week, evaluations of the orientation program, etc.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The collection contains office records regarding student orientation at UMD between the years of 1955 and 1974.
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at email@example.com or 218-726-8526.
- Administrative records Subject Source: Local sources
- Meeting minutes Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- University of Minnesota Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch Subject Source: Local sources
- Seanna R. Stinnett Inventory revised by DeAnne Teppo, December 12, 1986 Revised by Maria T. Morisseau, March 26, 1990
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001