School of Social Development. Office Records
Scope and Contents
The collection contains office records from the School of Social Development dated between 1975 and 1983. Included is the American Indian projects file, minutes from the American Indian Advisory Board between 1976 and 1978, materials from the 1979-80 American Indian Child Welfare Workshop, materials from the American Indian Personnel Training Project of 1982, grant materials, et cetera.
Inventory revised after removing materials determined not to be of archival value for legal, financial, or historical purposes after consultation with the department involved. March 9, 1999
- University of Minnesota Duluth (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Kathryn A. Martin Library, Archives and Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The collection contains office records from the School of Social Development dated between 1975 and 1983.
This collection is located at the University of Minnesota Duluth Archives. For more information about this collection or to make an appointment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-726-8526.
- Academic departments Subject Source: Local sources
- Administrative records Subject Source: Local sources
- Committees Subject Source: Local sources
- Meeting minutes Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Minnesota Duluth Subject Source: Local sources
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Seanna R. Stinnett Inventory revised by Maria T. Morisseau, May 14, 1990 Inventory revised by Cory Jenkins, February 19, 1999
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections Collecting Area
Kathryn A. Martin Library
University of Minnesota Duluth
416 Library Drive
Duluth MN 55812-3001