Civil Service and Employee Relations, 1960-2011
Scope and Contents
- Box 1
- Civil Service, 1968-69, 1973-76, 77-78, 79-81, 82-83, 84-92, 92-93, 93-94 Civil Service Constitutional Revision, 1973-85 Civil Service Elections, 1972-73 Civil Service Statement, 1981-82 Collective Bargaining Meeting, 1981 Union Staff, 1992-93 United Staff Association, 1993-94
- Creation: 1960-2011
- Imholte, John Q. (Correspondent, Person)
- Kroening, Martha (Correspondent, Person)
- Thompson, Robert (Correspondent, Person)
- Kill, Jane (Correspondent, Person)
- Rewolinski, Edward Thomas (1948) (Correspondent, Person)
- Johnson, David C. (Correspondent, Person)
1.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
This record sub-series spans the period from 1969 to the mid 1990s and contains materials having to do with civil service and "bargaining staff" employees. Records, which include agendas, correspondence, constitutions, memoranda, minutes, newsletters, reports, rosters, rules, and salary schedules, document the history of the administration's relationship with its civil service employees and the various unions representing these workers. Some materials are marked "Confidential."
Correspondents, John Q. Imholte, Martha Kroening, Dan Nobles, Robert Thompson, Jane Kill, Arlene Beseman, Edward T. Rewolinski, David Johnson.
Key words: Compensation, Civil Service, Bargaining Unit Employees, Experiment Station, AFSCME, United Staff Association.
- United Staff Association (U.S.A.) (Organization)
- AFSCME (Organization)
- Civil service (Organization)
- West Central Research and Outreach Center (WCROC) (1998-) (Organization)