Scope and Contents
- Box 18
- Computers, Computer Center, 1969-76, 78-86 Computer Consortium, 1972-73 Computer Science Curriculum Improvements (Proposed), 1981-82 Computer Science Major & Minor, 1984-85 Computer Services Center, 1987-88 Computing, 1982-86 Computing and Information, 1992-93 Computing Consortium, 1990-91 Computing Services, 1987-88, 92-93, 93-94
- Creation: 1960-2011
- Bopp, Gordon R. (Correspondent, Person)
- Imholte, John Q. (Correspondent, Person)
- Lopez, Angel Andres (Correspondent, Person)
- Filimonov, Alexander (Correspondent, Person)
- Blake, Elizabeth S. (Correspondent, Person)
1.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The records from this sub-series span the period from 1969 to the mid 1990s and chronicle the establishment of computing services on the Morris campus. Of special note are the early materials describing the problems and challenges of establishing and maintaining a computing presence on a remote campus. Materials also speak to how computing services grew and changed throughout this period and the special and important role played by Angel (Andy) Lopez. Records include: agendas, correspondence, memoranda, notes (handwritten), newsletters, reports.
Correspondents: Gordon Bopp, John Q. Imholte, Angel Lopez, Alexander Filimonov, Jim Olson, Bettina Blake,
Keywords: Computing Services.