Conferences, 1970 - 1990
Scope and Contents
- Box 1
- AAC-ACAD Conference, January 1982 AAC-Association of American Colleges, San Francisco, Jan. 9-14, 1990 Academic Advising Conference, 1987 Academic Credit, 1973 ACE Fellows--5th Annual Working Conference, Feb 1974 American Council on Education, October 1974 Assessment Conference, 1986 Bush Faculty Development Conference, Feb. 15-16, 1990 Chemical Dependency Plan for Action Meeting, 1974 College Education for the High Risk Student, 1973 Community Development Society Conference, 1973 Computing Services Directors Mtgs., 1985-87 Education Conference (Post Secondary), 1973 Education--Critical Issues in Post-Secondary Education, 1974 Higher Education Projects and Funds Conference HECC Title I Advisory Committee, 1971-72 Human Dissatisfaction--St. John's Univ., 1973 Human Relations Workshop, June 1974 Institute on Counseling in Colleges--Harvard, 1974 Institute for Educational Management--Harvard, Summer 1974 Institutional Research Conference--Macalester College, Nov. 1973 Intercollegiate Athletics Task Force Joyce Conference, Oct. 11-13, 1990, "Continuing Encounter: The Liberal Arts in a Multicultural World" National Leadership Symposium (5th)--Ohio, 1974 Liberal Arts Colleges, Conference of Public, May 20-23, 1990 Manpower Conference (2nd)--St. Paul, 1973 State Manpower Council, 1974-75 Measurement Services Center, 1973-78 Measurement Services Center Advisory Comm., 1977-78 Minnesota College Government Council Annual Meeting, 1972 National Video Conference, 2/7/89 Public Ivies Conference-Ramapo, nd Public Liberal Arts Showcase conference, May 15-17, 1988 OEO Affirmative Action Workshop, 1989-90
- Box 2
- Regents Meeting at UMM, May 1985 Regents' Meeting - Materials Retention Conference UMM, 1989 Teacher Education Cost Analysis, 1974
- Creation: 1970 - 1990
- Blake, Elizabeth S. (Correspondent, Person)
- Bopp, Gordon R. (Correspondent, Person)
- Imholte, John Q. (Correspondent, Person)
2.5 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
This is a modestly sized record series consisting of materials from various conferences, institutes, and workshops attended by the academic deans or their representatives. The vast majority of materials date from the 1970s and consists of articles, brochures, memoranda, newsletters, notes, pamphlets, and reports. One item of special interest is the file, “Computing Services Directors Mtgs., 1985-86,” which documents an important moment in the campus’s transition to micro-computing.
Correspondents include: Bettina (Elizabeth) Blake, Gordon Bopp and John Q. Imholte.
Keywords: conferences, institutes, workshops, Computing Services Directors Mtgs