Scope and Contents
- Box 1
- Degree Apllicants 1966-200,Northwestern College of Chiropractic Occult, Etc. Off-Campus Correspondence 1983-84, 87-88 Off-Campus Learning – Task Force Correspondence – Miscellaneous 1973-74 On-Campus Outside Consulting 1993-94, 94-95, 95-96, 96-97, 97-98 Outstate Academic Officers 1986-87, 87-88, 88-89, 89-90 “Parents” Weekend Feb. 1982 Personal Correspondence 1980-81 Phi Kappa Phi – Honor Society/Students 1980-93 Phi Kappa Phi – Pins & Ribbon Outside Consulting 1998-99
- From the Series: Creation: 1960 - 2000
- Blake, Elizabeth S. (Correspondent, Person)
- Bopp, Gordon R. (Correspondent, Person)
- Schuman, Samuel (Correspondent, Person)
1.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The "Academic" subseries contains miscellaneous materials on a number of topics related to the Vice-Chancellor's academic role. Records consist of brochures, correspondence, memoranda, newsletters, and notes. A number of files contain Vice-Chancellor's correspondence with friends, colleagues, and former students and reflect the chief academic officer's diverse range of issues. One file from 1973, for instance, contains correspondence from the Northwestern College of Chiropractic in Minneapolis in support of pre-chiropractic program at UMM. Personal correspondence include wedding invitations, thank-you cards, missives from boosters, letters from other adminstrators discussing new developments in higher education, etc. Much of the correspondence dating from Elizabeth's Blake's tenure as Dean is reflective of the growing role of women in college administration.
Also of interest are the two files having to do with the Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society and included here is a small collection of ribbons and pins.
Correspondents: Elizabeth (Bettina) Blake, Gordon Bopp, and Samuel Schuman.
Keywords: Northwestern College of Chiropractic, “Seminar on the Lit of the Occult”, "Parents Weekend," Phi Kappa Phi.