Scope and Contents
- Box 1
- Plastic UMM tablecloth, 6X9 ft. Plastic UMM tablecloth with anchor holes, 6X9 ft. "A Vision of Ivy," video
- Box 2
- Travel: Mary Winners of the WCCTM Math Contest Project Inform (2 folders) Surveys 1990-1991 Internships Interview Sheets Tours UMD Fall Programs 1994-1995 Marketing Plan 1995 Arby’s Big Brothers/Big Sisters Scholarship Award Newsletters Various Admitted Students 1987 Admissions Letter Applications Fall 1989 (letters sent to applicants) Project Inform (3rd folder) Legislature’s Admission Counseling Rider Misc. Correspondence 1981 Geister, Randy Gala M.A.C. 1986 UMM High Ability Proposal Ethics in Recruiting Imholte Staff Travel 1993-1994 Event Scheduling Forms Financial Aid East Cliff EOA Univ. Minn. Saint Thomas UW LaCrosse St. Norberts Civil Service Outstanding Service Award NDSU Alumni Referral Card Tour Guides, Travel Logs Cancelled Study 1977 Enrollment Statistics Counselor’s Handbook All University Recruitment Program Alumni Recruitment Program Registration Session 1, 2 and 3 Financial Aid Open Houses 1985-1986 Morris Campus Assembly Minutes Recruitment Retention Committee Administrative Committee Orientation/Undergraduate Material
- Box 3
- Mini-Fair 1983 Things to do day-of Eceteras and Samples Letters to H.S. Counselors Letters to Post-Sec Reps List of Post Sec Institutions Letters from Floyd List of Participating H.S. Sign-In Sheets Maps Mini-Fair 1981 Eceteras and Samples Letters to H.S. Counselors Letters to Post-Secon. Reps Maps Letters from Floyd List of Post. Sec. Institutions List of Participating H.S. Sign-In Sheets Survey Follow-up to H.S. Counselors Mini-Fair 1982 Promotion Things to do day-of Eceteras and Samples Letters to H.S. Counselors Letters to Post-Sec Reps List of Post Sec Institutions Letters from Floyd List of Participating H.S. Sign-In Sheets Maps Mini-Fair 1978 MF Correspondence with Post 2ndary Representatives News Releases Informational Meeting Mini-Fair Planning Mini-Fair 1978 Mini-Fair 1977 Morris Mini-Fair 1977 ACT Workshop/PHSPP Meeting Mini-Fair Evaluations Counselor’s Mini-Fair Correspondence Mini-Fair Campus Arrangements Post-Secondary Representatives General Information, Reactions Etc. Mini-Fair Promotion/T.V., News Releases, Radio Minnesota Mini-Fair 1979 Post-Secondary Institutions Mini-Fair 1979 H.S. Counselor Correspondence Map Program Pre-Mini-Fair Meetings, News Release Info, Committee and Counselors Office of Residential Life Staff Directory 1987-1988 United States Enrollment Statistics Misc. Correspondence 1981 1984 Telethon 1983 Telethon Participants Marta Coursey Blake Institutional Data Book 1992 Information on Chemistry Majors 1981-1990 Horace T. Morse-Amoco Winners Iranian Embassy and Related Information Foreign Nationals 1974-1976, 1985-1986 Annual Report 1989-1990 Annual Report 1992-1993 Financial Aid Information Hispanic Brochure Ed Fest 1992 Brochure Printing Materials Reciprocity Fee Status Brochures Events Scheduling Forms Wordmark McCannon, Carol Copies of Foreign Students’ letters Application for change of Non-immigrant status. Form I-507 Request for Asylum Form I-589 Alumni Recruitment Program (S.T.A.R.) Canadian Consulate Arboretum Info Chancellor-memos Petition to classify non-immigrant as temporary employee Job offer for alien employment The Embassy of Algeria-Iran Interests Section Arrival/Departure Record Statements of Qualifications of Alien Carlson School of Management 1987 Money Talks Admissions Brochures McGrath, Gary Student Services Committee 1992-1993 Alien Relative Petition Maddens 1989 Maddens 1990 Maddens 1991 Maddens 1992 Maddens 1993 Maddens 1994 Purchasing Prior Learning at UMM Orientation Info. 1993 Tour Info./ Orientation Info. Student Services Committee Liberal Arts UMM Honors Program Upward Bound Marketing Plan 1983-194 Public Relations Continuing Education 2005-07, 2009
- Box 4
- Intensive English Language Programs Marketing Plan 1986-1987 Marketing Plan 1990-1991 Jerome B. Ingber and Associates, LTD Indochinese Refugee Students Administration UM Consortium Agreement Untitled Folder CLEP National Hispanic Institute All University Display (fairs, conventions etc.) 1974-1975 Athletic Recruitment Program Counselors Quarterly ACT Council Conference 2005 Biennial Request- President McGrath Intercom UMM Minutes: Scholastic Committee N.A.F.S.A. Student Affairs University Committee on Tenure T.O.E.F.L. Committee on Relationships with Prospective Students Mag. Art Senate Committee on Business and Rules Campus Veterans Advisory Council 1975 Senate Committee on Faculty Affairs A Guide for the Education of Foreign Students Study of Foreign Student Employment and Financial Resources (2 copies) Senate Committee on Committees U of M Search Committee Zochert, K Sub-Committee (Transfer Problems, Institutional Relations) Student Recruitment Committee 1978-1979 Student Behavior Committee Student Affairs Committee President McGrath’s Letters NASIT Runs Interdisciplinary Internship Course Intercollegiate Athletics Memos: International Student Advisers Office TC Campus Morris Campus Planning Committee Institute of Technology Financial Aid Committee North Dakota Consultative Committee UMM Computer Center UMM Alumni Admissions Board Committee Admissions Committee, UMM Office of Admissions and Records Academic Affairs Curriculum Committee Campus Assembly Freshman Year Experience Committee Ad Hoc Committee on Recruitment Admission Procedures 1990-1991 Honors Program Committee Emergency Energy Committee UMM Faculty
- Box 5
- 3 Concept Books University of Minnesota, Waseca Promotional Materials, Waseca Promotional Materials [nd] Promotional Materials [nd] Promotional Materials-Divisions and Disciplines Promotional Materials-Non-Curricular Promotional Materials [nd] "Gopher Music Notes," October, 1982 All State Band/Choir, 1985 Computer Science Major Koslowski Twins Cheerleading Career Planning and Placement Travel Schedule Bulletin, 1993-94 Richard Stewart Morris Ads Publications Stuident Exposure Research to Regents october 2007 Publications (kiosk and others) Publications 2005-2006 Publications 2006-2007 Press Releases The Tour Guide Handbook
- Creation: 1970-2010
6.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
This small record group consists mainly of promotional materials--pamphlets and brochures--for various years. Other materials include artifacts, correspondence, news clippings, photos, and a video. Of special interest is the file devoted to the Koslowski Twins (Dennis and Duane) and their amateur wrestling careers.
Key words: Dennis Koslowski, Duane Koslowski, University of Minnesota, Waseca, Promotional Material, Fortieth Anniversary.
A11, Box 4, contains a number of committee files. If a committees record group is created in the future, these files should be transferred.
A folder full of orientation booklets and undergraduate information was added in 2013 to A11 Box 2.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script