Burroughs Corporation records. Facility photographs
Scope and Content Note
This series contains photographs of Burroughs production facilities as well as photographs of facilities of Burroughs Corporation acquisitions.
This is one series of the Burroughs Corporation Records (CBI 90). Please see the other series finding aids for further information regarding the Burroughs Corporation.
- circa 1900-1983
- Burroughs Corporation (Organization)
Language of Materials
Access to materials:
Access to the collection is unrestricted.
The Charles Babbage Institute holds the copyright to all materials in the collection, except for items covered by a prior copyright (such as published materials). Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provisions of the copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code).
8 boxes (2.5 cubic feet)
Series contains photographs of Burroughs production facilities as well as photographs of facilities of Burroughs Corporation acquisitions.
Arrangement of Collection
The materials are arranged into two groups:
- Burroughs Facility Photographs
- Burroughs Acquisitions Facility Photographs
Furthermore, the photographs are arranged alphabetically, by city for the Burroughs Facility Photographs and by company name for the Acquisitions Facility Photographs.
The records were given to the Charles Babbage Institute by Unisys Corporation in 1991, accession 991-35.
- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Burroughs Corporation Records. Facility Photographs, circa 1900-1983. Finding Aid.
- Prepared by Susan A. Stepka, Heather A. Beaton, and Kevin D. Corbitt, June 1996.
- July 2006
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Charles Babbage Institute Archives Collecting Area
Elmer L. Andersen Library
222 - 21st Avenue South
Minneapolis MN 55455