Burroughs Corporation records. Narration scripts and slide presentations.
Scope and Content Note
The collection contains narration scripts for Burroughs presentations, 1948-1975. In a few cases, the appropriate slides for the presentations accompany the scripts.
This is one series of the Burroughs Corporation Records (CBI 90). Please see the other series finding aids for further information regarding the Burroughs Corporation.
- Burroughs Corporation (Organization)
Language of Materials
Access to materials:
Access to the collection is unrestricted.
The Charles Babbage Institute holds the copyright to all materials in the collection, except for items covered by a prior copyright (such as published materials). Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provisions of the copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code).
6 boxes (2 cubic feet)
Contains narration scripts for Burroughs presentations, 1948-1975.
The records were given to the Charles Babbage Institute by Unisys Corporation in 1991, accession 991-35.
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company
- Slides (Photography) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Burroughs Corporation Records. Narration Scripts and Slide Presentations, 1948-1975. Finding Aid.
- Prepared by Susan A. Stepka and Kevin D. Corbitt, July 1996.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Charles Babbage Institute Archives Collecting Area
Elmer L. Andersen Library
222 - 21st Avenue South
Minneapolis MN 55455