Burroughs Corporation records. Charles P. Staubach papers
Scope and Content Note
The collection contains correspondence, reprints of Staubach's articles, and photographs from Burroughs sales meetings and conventions. A copy of Staubach's obituary is also included in the collection.
This is one series of the Burroughs Corporation Records (CBI 90). Please see the other series finding aids for further information regarding the Burroughs Corporation.
Language of Materials
Access to materials:
Access to the collection is unrestricted.
The Charles Babbage Institute holds the copyright to all materials in the collection, except for items covered by a prior copyright (such as published materials). Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provisions of the copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code).
Charles P. Staubach began as a salesman, became an agency manager, and later general sales manager for Burroughs.
1 box (0.4 cubic feet)
Collection contains correspondence, reprints, and photographs belonging to Charles Staubach, a salesman and manager for Burroughs Corporation.
The records were given to the Charles Babbage Institute by Unisys Corporation in 1991, accession 991-35.
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company
- Office equipment and supplies industry Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Selling -- Accounting machines. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Selling -- Bookkeeping machines. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Burroughs Corporation Records. Charles P. Staubach Papers, 1906-1928. Finding Aid.
- Prepared by Susan A. Stepka, September 1995 .
- July 2005
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Charles Babbage Institute Archives Collecting Area
Elmer L. Andersen Library
222 - 21st Avenue South
Minneapolis MN 55455