Burroughs Corporation records. Product and testing reports.
Scope and Content Note
The Product and Testing Reports series consists of program reviews, testing reports, system specifications, and other various reports regarding Burroughs Corporation products.
This is one series of the Burroughs Corporation Records (CBI 90). Please see the other series finding aids for further information regarding the Burroughs Corporation.
- Creation: 1951-1982
- Creation: Majority of material found within ( 1973-1981)
- Burroughs Corporation (Organization)
Language of Materials
Access to materials:
Access to the collection is unrestricted.
The Charles Babbage Institute holds the copyright to all materials in the collection, except for items covered by a prior copyright (such as published materials). Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provisions of the copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code).
1 box (0.33 cubic feet)
This series contains reports regarding Burroughs Corporation products.
The records were given to the Charles Babbage Institute by Unisys Corporation in 1991.
- Burroughs Corporation Records. Product and Testing Reports, 1951-1982. Finding Aid.
- Prepared by Kevin Irving and Karen Spilman, April 2006.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note