International Summer School on Structured Programming and Program Structures records
Scope and Content Note
The collection contains Nikalus Wirth's paper on Pascal presented at the 1971 conference and papers presented on Pascal and structured programming topics at the 1973 conference as well as general information about the 1973 conference.
- International Summer School on Structured Programming and Programmed Structures (1973 : Munich, West Germany) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Use of Materials:
Access to the collection is unrestricted.
The Charles Babbage Institute holds the copyright to all materials in the collection, except for items covered by a prior copyright (such as published materials). Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provisions of the copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code).
The Technical University of Munich organized a series of conferences on structured programming in the 1970s that were held in Marktoberdorf (100 km southwest of Munich). These conferences were sponsored by the NATO Scientific Affairs Division under the Advanced Study Institutes Programme and had additional support from various other sources. The 1971 conference was named International Summer School on Program Structures and Fundamental Concepts of Programming.
0.25 Cubic Feet
Contributed paper on Pascal for Program Structures and Fundamental Concepts Programming conference (1971) and published outline, address list, and lecture notes related to structured programming and Pascal from the Structured Programming and Programmed Structures conference (1973).
- International Summer School on Structured Programming and Programmed Structures (1973 : Munich, West Germany)
- Pascal (Computer program language) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Structured programming. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- International Summer School on Structured Programming and Program Structures Records, 1971-1973. Finding Aid.
- Prepared by Kevin D. Corbitt, April 1995.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note