International Business Machines Corporation. Petroleum Conferences contributed papers
Scope and Content Note
The collection consists of contributed papers on the use of automatic data processing equipment for accounting, engineering, and research and development in the petroleum industry presented at the IBM Petroleum Conferences in 1953 and 1955.
- 1953, 1955
- International Business Machines Corporation (Organization)
Language of Materials
Access to materials:
Access to the collection is unrestricted.
All material in the collection is covered by a prior copyright. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provisions of the copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code).
IBM held a number of industry-specific conferences on data processing.
0.2 Cubic Feet
Collection contains contributed papers presented at the IBM Petroleum Conferences in 1953 and 1955.
- IBM Petroleum Conference (1953) (Endicott, NY)
- Petroleum industry and trade -- Data processing -- Congresses. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- International Business Machines Corporation. Petroleum Conferences Contributed Papers, 1953, 1955. Finding Aid.
- Prepared by Kevin D. Corbitt, September 1995.
- June 2006
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note