Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: CBI 64
Overview Collection contains correspondence, class handouts, lecture notes and visual aids, published articles and reports, subject files, audio tapes and videotapes relating to Perlis' work in computer science education, programming languages, and compiler programs.
Identifier: CBI 110
Overview Contains published annual reports, directories, newsletters, and other miscellaneous publications of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), its regions, and chapters.
Identifier: CBI 265
Overview The Eric A. Weiss papers include research materials used by Weiss; writing; correspondence; and personal papers and items.
Identifier: CBI 200
Overview Collection contains an assortment of Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) journal issues and conference and workshop proceedings, many from various special interest groups (SIGs) within ACM.
- Names: Association for Computing Machinery X
- ALGOL (Computer program language) -- History 1
- APL (Computer program language) 1
- Biographies. 1
- Book reviews 1
- COBOL (Computer program language) 1
- Compilers (Computer programs) 1
- Computer industry -- Periodicals. 1
- Computer industry -- Societies, etc. 1
- Computer programming 1
- Computer science -- Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Computers -- United States -- History -- Sources. 1
- Correspondence 1
- Degaussing 1
- Electric engineering 1
- Electron microscopes 1
- Engineering -- Research 1
- FORTRAN (Computer program language) 1
- Hawaii. 1
- IBM computers 1
- LISP (Computer program language) 1 ∧ less