Audrey Chalmers Collection
Scope and Contents
The collection includes one sheet of sketches in ink. A note labels them as "park sketches."
- Chalmers, Audrey (Artist, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Audrey Chalmers was an author and illustrator of children's books. She was born in 1893 and died in 1957.
Language of Materials
Contains one sheet of sketches in ink.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Dr. Irvin Kerlan.
- Drawings (visual works) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Sketches Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 (Donor, Person)
- Audrey Chalmers Collection, undated
- Leslie Czechowski; Caitlin Marineau
- 2004; 2017
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- June 2017: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library