Kristine L. Franklin Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains production materials for published and unpublished children's books, and includes typescripts, proofs, correspondence, research, notes, and related materials.
- Creation: 1988-2002, undated
- Franklin, Kristine L. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Children's author Kristine L. Franklin was born in Washington. Her book Lone Wolfwas a School Library Journal Book of the Year. She currently lives in Minnesota with her family.
2.3 Cubic Feet (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection consists of production material related to children's books by Kristine L. Franklin.
Collection guide arranged alphabetically by title or material type.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Kristine L. Franklin.
translation missing: en.enumerations.subject_term_type.Topical
Genre / Form
- Authors, American -- 20th century
- Beaches -- Juvenile fiction
- Bildungsromans -- Juvenile fiction
- Children's stories, American
- Croatian Americans -- Juvenile fiction
- Death -- Juvenile fiction
- Divorce -- Juvenile fiction
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction
- Family problems -- Juvenile fiction
- Mental illness -- Juvenile fiction
- Monkeys -- Juvenile fiction
- Old age -- Juvenile fiction
- Picture books
- Pregnancy -- Juvenile fiction
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Self-acceptance -- Juvenile fiction
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Juvenile fiction
- Kristine L. Franklin papers, 1988-2002, undated
- CLRC staff
- September 2004, April 2014
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- April 2014: Collection reprocessed by Carly Lawrence; EAD updated by Jennifer Shaw
- March 2022: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library