Myra McGee Collection
Scope and Contents
The collection contains a corrected typescript for the title Lester and Mother, written by Myra McGee.
- circa 1978
- McGee, Myra (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The collection contains a corrected typescript for one title by Myra McGee.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Myra McGee, sent via Harper & Row.
- Authors, American -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's stories, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mothers and sons -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Myra McGee Collection, circa 1978
- Jim Eyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note