Lois F. Harvey Papers
Scope and Contents
Lois F. Harvey's collection consists of papers and typescript related to the book Toyanuki's Rabbit, which was first printed in 1956 by the Inyo County School District in California, before being published by Melmont Publishers in 1964.
- 1956, undated
- Harvey, Lois F. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Lois F. Harvey wrote the children's book Toyanuki's Rabbit.
Language of Materials
Lois F. Harvey's collection consists of papers and typescript for one children's book, Toyanuki's Rabbit.
- Authors, American -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's stories, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Paiute Indians -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lois F. Harvey Papers, 1956, undated
- Felicity Hanson
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note