Loverne Morris Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains a corrected typescript and correspondence related to the non-fiction children's title The American Indian as Farmer, written by Loverne Morris and published in 1963.
- Morris, Loverne (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Loverne Morris wrote several non-fiction children's books. She lived in California.
Language of Materials
The Loverne Morris papers contains production material for one non-fiction children's book written by Morris.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Loverne Morris
- Authors, American -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Indians of North America -- Agriculture -- Juvenile literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Loverne Morris Papers, 1961
- Jim Eyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note