Lois Kalb Bouchard Papers
Scope and Contents
The Lois Kalb Bouchard papers contains drafts, correspondence, and related material for the children's book The Boy Who Wouldn't Talk, published in 1969.
- 1966 - 1969
- Bouchard, Lois Kalb (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Lois Kalb Bouchard was a writer, critic, and teacher. She taught writing for many years at Tufts University.
Language of Materials
The collection consists of production material for one title by Lois Kalb Bouchard.
- Authors, American -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Puerto Ricans -- New York (State) -- New York -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lois Kalb Bouchard Papers, 1966-1969
- Nancy Larsen
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note