Stuart E. Hample Papers
<emph render="bold">Scope and Content</emph>
The collection contains one corrected typescript for the children's book Doodles the Deer-Horse, published in 1963.
- Hample, Stuart E. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
<emph render="bold">Biographical Sketch</emph>
Stuart Ertz Hample was born in Binghamton, NY in 1926 and was a humorist, author, playwright, cartoonist, and performer. He died in New York in 2010.
Language of Materials
The Stuart E. Hample papers contain a typescript for one children's book.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Stuart E. Hample
- Authors, American -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's stories, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Christmas stories Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Horses -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Stuart E. Hample Papers, 1962
- Elizabeth Langley
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note