Schoschana Rabinovici Papers
Scope and Contents
The Schoschana Rabinovici Papers contains one typescript, in Hebrew, for a title that was published in German as Dank meiner Mutter in 1994, and translated into English and published in the United States in 1998 as Thanks to My Mother. The book is a memoir of the author's experiences in the Holocaust during World War II.
- Rabinovici, Schoschana (Person)
Access and Use:
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The Schoschana Rabinovici Papers contains a typescript in Hebrew for a memoir later published in German and English.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Schoschana Rabinovici
- Authors -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Personal narratives -- Juvenile literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Schoschana Rabinovici Papers, undated
- Sharlene Murphy
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- May 2017: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library