Karen Glenn Collection
Scope and Contents
The collection contains one typescript titled Some Kind of Hero, written by Karen Glenn. The title appears to be unpublished.
- Glenn, Karen (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The collection contains one typescript for one title by Karen Glenn.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of author via Flannery Literary agency
- Authors, American -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Flannery Literary (Organization)
- Karen Glenn Collection, undated
- Jim Eyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- December 2017: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library