Ann Crowell Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains corrected typescripts and a proof for the 1969 children's book A Hogan for the Bluebird, written by Ann Crowell, about a young Navajo boy.
- circa 1969
- Crowell, Ann (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Ann Crowell wrote the 1969 children's book A Hogan for the Bluebird.
Language of Materials
Collection contains typescripts and a proof for one children's book title by Ann Crowell.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Ann Crowell.
- Authors, American -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's stories, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Navajo Indians -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ann Crowell Papers, circa 1969
- Leslie Czechowski
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- September 2017: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library