Ann Crowell Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains corrected typescripts and a proof for the 1969 children's book A Hogan for the Bluebird, written by Ann Crowell, about a young Navajo boy.
- circa 1969
- Crowell, Ann (Person)
Access and Use:
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
Collection contains typescripts and a proof for one children's book title by Ann Crowell.
Gift of Ann Crowell.
- Authors, American -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's stories, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Navajo Indians -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ann Crowell Papers, circa 1969
- Leslie Czechowski
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note