Karin Gündisch Papers
Scope and Contents
The Karin Gündisch papers contain a manuscript, typescript, correspondence, and clippings related to the German edition of title Das Paradies liegt in Amerika, originally published in German, and later published in English under the title How I Became an American.
- 1998-2000, undated
- Gündisch, Karin, 1948- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The collection contains written production material for one book published in German by Karin Gündisch.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Karin Gündisch.
- Authors, German -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, German Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Emigration and immigration -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- German Americans -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Immigrants -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Karin Gündisch Papers, 1998-2000, undated
- Jim Eyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- May 2017: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau