Julian Harris Salomon Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains a corrected typescript, photographs, reviews, and miscellaneous material for The Book of Indian Crafts & Indian Lore, written by Julian Harris Salomon in 1928.
- 1927 - 1929
- Salomon, Julian Harris, 1896-1987 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The collection contains production material for one non-fiction title for children by Julian Harris Salomon.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Julian Harris Salomon.
- Authors, American -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Indians of North America -- Social life and customs -- Juvenile literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Julian Harris Salomon Papers, 1927-1929
- Jim Eyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- August 2017: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library