Erwin Schachner Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains ink illustrations, photostats, and negatives, for the book of children's poetry To Play Man Number One, compiled by Sara Hunnam and illustrated by Erwin Schachner.
- circa 1969
- Schachner, Erwin (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Erwin Schachner was a 20th century illustrator and printmaker.
Language of Materials
The collection contains illustrative material for one book of juvenile poetry illustrated by Erwin Schachner.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's poetry, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's poetry, English Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Illustrators -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Erwin Schachner Papers, circa 1969
- Jim Eyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- September 2021: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.