Charles Schulz Collection
Scope and Contents
The collection contains an ink series illustration for a comic strip, and a 1962 calendar.
- 1962, undated
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Charles Schulz was born November 26, 1922, in Minneapolis, MN, and died February 13, 2000, in Santa Rosa, CA. He was an award-winning cartoonist and illustrator, famous for his cartoon strip, 'Peanuts.'
Language of Materials
The collection contains one ink series illustration for a comic strip, signed by Schulz, and a 1962 calendar.
- Cartoonists Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cartoons and comics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Drawings (visual works) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Illustrators -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Charles Schulz Collection, 1962, undated
- Jim Eyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- September 2021: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library