Dugald Stewart Walker Collection
Scope and Contents
The collection contains two original colored illustrations by Walker.
- Walker, Dugald Stewart, 1883-1937 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Dugald Stewart Walker was an American artist and illustrator. He was born in 1883 and died in 1937.
Language of Materials
Collection contains two illustration by Dugald Stewart Walker.
- Illustrators -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Dugald Stewart Walker Collection, undated
- Karen Spilman
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- February 2021: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library