Margaret E. Teibl Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains a corrected typescript and proof pages for Davey Come Home by Margaret Teibl.
- Teibl, Margaret (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Margaret Teibl is the author of the children's book Davey Comes Home.
Language of Materials
Collection contains production material for one title by Margaret Teibl.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Margaret Teibl, donated via Harper & Row
- Authors -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's stories, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fathers and sons -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Single parent families -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Margaret E. Teibl Papers, 1979
- Leslie Czechowski and Jim Eyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- May 2017: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau