Anne Vaughan Collection
Scope and Contents
The collection contains ink illustrations and an illustration separation for a children's book, Appleseed Farm, illsutrated by Anne Vaughan (written by Emily Taft Douglas).
- circa 1948
- Vaughan, Anne (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Anne Vaughan illustrated several books for children, primarily in the 1930s through the 1950s.
Language of Materials
The collection contains illustrations for a children's book illustrated by Anne Vaughan.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Anne Vaughan Collections, Children's Literature Research Collections, University of Minnesota Libraries.
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 (Depicted) -- Juvenile fiction
- Children's literature -- Illustrations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Color separation (technique) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Drawings (visual works) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Illustration of books -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Illustrators -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Anne Vaughan Collection, circa 1948
- Leslie Czechowski
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- January 2021: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.