Earle Winslow Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains one ink illustration for a story in Parade magazine.
- Winslow, Earle, 1884-1969 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Earle Winslow was born in 1884 in Northville, Michigan, died in 1969. He was a student at the Art Institute of Chicago and the Art Students League of New York.
"Earle Winslow." AskArt. Accessed 2008. http://www.askart.com/AskART/artists/search/ArtistKeywords.aspx?artist=39030.
Language of Materials
The collection contains one ink illustration by Earle Winslow.
- Drawings (visual works) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Illustrators -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Magazine illustration -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Earle Winslow Papers, undated
- Karen Spilman
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- November 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library