Carroll Voss Papers
Scope and Contents
Contains a manuscript, corrected typescript, and corrected proof for the book White Cap for Rechinda by Carroll Voss.
- Voss, Carroll (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Carroll Voss was the author of the juvenile novel White Cap for Rechinda.
Language of Materials
Contains production materials for one title.
- Authors -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's stories, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Dakota Indians -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Nursing students -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Carroll Voss Papers, 1965
- Leslie Czechowski
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- June 2017: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Kerlan Collection of Children's Literature Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library