Ginny Linville Winter Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains illustrations, jacket layouts and a handwritten introduction for the book The Ballet Book.
- circa 1962
- Winter, Ginny Linville (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Ginny Linville Winter wrote and illustrated the picture book The Ballet Book.
Language of Materials
Collection contains production material for the picture book The Ballet Book.
- Ballet -- Juvenile literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature -- Illustrations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Drawings (visual works) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Illustration of books -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Illustrators Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Picture books Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ginny Linville Winter Papers, circa 1962
- Karen Spilman
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- November 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library