Adelaide Holl Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains typescripts, correspondence, notes, and proofs for Bright, Bright Morning, written by Adelaide Holl and illustrated by Rob Howard.
- 1967 - 1968
- Holl, Adelaide (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Adelaide Hinkle Holl was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and has worked as a teacher and writer of many books for children.
Biographical Source: "Adelaide (Hinkle) Holl." Something About the Author, . Vol. 8. Detroit, MI: Gale, 1976.
Language of Materials
Collection contains production materials for one children's book by Adelaide Holl.
- Authors, American -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's stories, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Picture books Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Adelaide Holl Papers, 1967-1968
- Leslie Czechowski
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- May 2017: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library