Gunilla B. Norris Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains corrected typescripts and proofs for The Good Morrow.
- 1968, undated
- Norris, Gunilla, 1939- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Gunilla Norris was born in 1939 to Swedish diplomats. She was raised in Argentina, the United States, and Sweden. She received degrees from Sarah Lawrence College and Bridgeport University. In addition to writing, Norris also works as a psychotherapist.
"About Gunilla Norris." Gunilla Norris personal website. http://gunillanorris.com/about-gunilla-norris/.
Language of Materials
The collection contains typescripts and proofs for one title by Gunilla Norris.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Gunilla Norris.
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Authors, American -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's stories, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Race relations -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Gunilla B. Norris Papers, 1968, undated
- John Barneson
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- February 2017: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau
- July 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library