Robin Longshaw Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains a corrected typescript and page proofs for the translated edition of Spanish author Pilar Molina Llorente's The Apprentice.
- Longshaw, Robin (Translator, Person)
- Molina Llorente, Pilar (Author, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Robin Longshaw translated Pilar Molina Llorente's book The Apprentice.
Language of Materials
The collection contains written material for one title translated by Robin Longshaw.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Robin Longshaw.
- Apprentices -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Artists -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, Spanish -- Translations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florence (Italy) -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Translators Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Robin Longshaw Papers, 1993
- Jim Eyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- January 2017: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau
- July 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library