Joseph Helgerson Papers
Scope and Contents
The Joseph Helgerson Papers contain a typescript and notes for the novel Horns and Wrinkles by Joseph Helgerson, as well as two floppy disks.
- circa 2006
- Helgerson, Joseph (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Joseph Helgerson grew up in Minnesota on the banks of the Mississippi River. He is a children's author who lives and writes in Minneapolis.
Biographical source: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Authors website
Language of Materials
This collection contains a typescript and notes for one published title.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Joseph Helgerson
- Authors, American -- 21st century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's stories, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Minnesota -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mississippi River -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Joseph Helgerson Papers, circa 2006
- CLRC Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- December 2016: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau
- June 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library