Dianne E. Gray Papers
Scope and Contents
This collection contains typescripts, correspondence, and page proofs for three young adult titles by Dianne E. Gray.
- 2000 - 2006
- Gray, Dianne E. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Dianne E. Gray was born in York, NE. In addition to writing, she has worked as a computer programmer and a software developer. Gray is the author of critically acclaimed young-adult novels focusing on historical fiction. Her works have won many awards, including a Minnesota Book Award and a Nebraska Book Award, both in 2007.
Biographical source: Something About the Author, vol. 183
1.25 Cubic Feet (1 record carton)
Language of Materials
This collection contains print production materials by Dianne E. Gray for three published titles.
Materials are arranged alphabetically by title.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Dianne Gray.
- Authors, American -- 21st century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Foster home care -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Mothers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Nebraska -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Young adult fiction, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Dianne E. Gray Papers, 2000-2006
- CLRC Staff.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- December 2016: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau
- June 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library