D.L. (Debra L.) Garfinkle Papers
Scope and Contents
The D.L. Garfinkle Papers contain a typescript for the novel Storky.
- circa 2005
- Garfinkle, D. L. (Debra L.) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Garfinkle was born in California and has worked many jobs while working on her writing career. She admits that while working at a big insurance company she spent most of her time writing short stories. Garfinkle writes young-adult novels and won the San Diego Book Awards' Best Unpublished Novel designation in 2001.
Biographical source: Something About the Author, vol. 187
Language of Materials
This collection contains a typescript for one novel written by D. L. Garfinkle.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Debra Garfinkle.
- Authors, American -- 21st century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Dating (social customs) -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Divorce -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Young adult fiction, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Young adult literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- D.L. (Debra L.) Garfinkle Papers, circa 2005
- CLRC Staff.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- December 2016: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library