Nancy Burns Brelis Collection
Scope and Contents
The collection contains a corrected proof for The Mummy Market.
- Brelis, Nancy Burns (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Nancy Burns Brelis was the author of The Mummy Market (also later published under the title The Mother Market).
Language of Materials
The collection contains a corrected proof for one children's book written by Nancy Burns Brelis.
- Authors -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mothers -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Nancy Burns Brelis Collection, 1966
- Jim Eyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- January 2017: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau
- June 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library