Children's Literature Publisher Catalogs
Scope and Content
The collection consists of historical publishers catalogs for children's books, collected over the decades by the curator of the Children's Literature Research Collections, Karen Nelson Hoyle.
- circa 1920-2010
- University of Minnesota. Children's Literature Research Collection (Collector, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
12.5 Cubic Feet (10 boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection consists of 20th century publisher catalogs for children's books.
The materials are arranged alphabetically by publisher.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Collected and organized by the Children's Literature Research Collections, University of Minnesota Libraries.
- Book catalogs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's Literature Publisher Catalogs, circa 1920-2010
- Caitlin Marineau
- August 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- June 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library