Edward E. Davis Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains correspondence, typescripts, and proofs related to the children's book Bruno the Pretzel Man, written by Edward E. Davis and illustrated by Marc Simont.
- 1982 - 1983
- Davis, Edward E., 1939- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Edward E. Davis was born May 4, 1939 and is the author of the book Bruno, the Pretzel Man. He lived in Upper Montclair, New Jersey.
Language of Materials
The collection contains production material for one children's book written by Edward E. Davis.
- Authors, American -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's stories, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- New York (N.Y.) -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Peddlers -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Edward E. Davis Papers, 1982-1983
- Jim Eyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library