Peter G. Dorliae Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains a typescript for the book Animals Mourn for da Leopard: and Other West African Tales, by Peter G. Dorliae.
- circa 1970
- Dorliae, Peter G. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Peter G. Dorliae is a Liberian writer and folklorist.
Language of Materials
Collection contains a typescript for one children's book by Peter G. Dorliae.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Peter G. Dorliae.
- Authors, Liberian -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Folklore -- Africa, West Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Tales -- Africa, West Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Peter G. Dorliae Papers, circa 1970
- Jim Eyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- July 2018: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library