Kurita-Bando Literary Agency Collection
Scope and Contents
The collection contains a transcript photocopy of the English translation of the book Hiroshima no pika, originally published in Japanese by author/illustrator Toshi Maruki, including biographical information about the author.
- circa 1982
- Kurita-Bando Literary Agency (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The collection contains a transcript of a translation of a work originally published in Japanese by Toshi Maruki, including a sheet with biographical information about the author.
- Atomic bomb -- Japan -- Hiroshima-shi -- Juvenile literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, Japanese -- Translations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hiroshima-shi (Japan) -- History -- Bombardment, 1945 -- Juvenile literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Japan -- Juvenile literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Kurita-Bando Literary Agency Collection
- Jim Eyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note