Suzanne Stark Morrow Papers
Scope and Contents
Contains a corrected typescript for the children's book Inatuk's Friend, written by Suzanne Stark Morrow.
- circa 1968
- Morrow, Suzanne Stark (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
The Suzanne Stark Morrow Papers contain a corrected typescript for one children's books by Morrow.
- Alaska -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Authors, American -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's stories, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Suzanne Stark Morrow Collection, circa 1968
- Jim Eyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note