Josephine Hemphill Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection includes a corrected typescript for one title, Fruitcake and Arsenic, written by Josephine Hemphill on the history of the Food and Drug Administration.
- Hemphill, Josephine (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Language of Materials
Collection includes a typescript for one title by Josephine Hemphill.
Collection arranged alphabetically by title.
Gift of Josephine Hemphill.
- Food adulteration and inspection -- United States -- Juvenile literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Food and Drug Administration -- Juvenile literature
- Josephine Hemphill Papers
- Elizabeth Langley
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note