Joanne Landers Henry Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection includes one corrected typescript with front matter and four corrected galley proofs for the title Marie Curie: Discoverer of Radium, published in 1966.
- 1966, undated
- Henry, Joanne Landers (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Joanne Landers Henry was born in 1927 in Indianapolis, IN. She has written several biographies for children.
Language of Materials
Collection includes one typescript and proofs for a biography of Marie Curie.
- Authors, American -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Curie, Marie, 1867-1934 -- Juvenile literature
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Joanne Landers Henry Papers, 1966, undated
- Elizabeth Langley
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- October 2016: Collection reprocessed by Kristell Benson and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library