Janette Sargeant Graham Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains corrected proofs and correspondence for two titles by Janette Sargeant Graham: Challenge of the Coulee and Venture at Lake Tahogan.
- 1954 - 1957
- Graham, Janette Sargeant (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Janette Sargeant Graham was born in 1881 and wrote several books for children. She died in 1977.
Language of Materials
The collection contains material related to two children's books by Janette Sargeant Graham.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Janette Sargeant Graham
- Authors, American -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Courage -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ranch life -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Resorts -- Washington (State), Eastern -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Janette Sargeant Graham Papers, 1954-1957
- Jim Eyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note