Stanislao Dino Rigolo Collection
Scope and Contents
The Stanislao Dino Rigolo collection contains ink and watercolor illustrations and ink studies for the children's book Rice, Spice, and Bitter Oranges: Mediterranean Foods and Festivals, written by Lila Perl and illustrated by Rigolo.
- circa 1967
- Rigolo, Stanislao Dino (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Stanislao Dino Rigolo illustrated the book Rice, Spice, and Bitter Oranges: Mediterranean Foods and Festivals.
Language of Materials
The Stanislao Dino Rigolo collection contains illustrative material from one book published in 1967.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cooking, Mediterranean -- Juvenile literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Drawings (visual works) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Illustration of books -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Illustrators Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- watercolors (paintings) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Stanislao Dino Rigolo collection, circa 1967
- Sharlene Murphy
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- January 2022: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library